Would you like to reward your employees with an incentive trip to Spain?
We will help you with the organization.
INDIGO DMC GROUP is a english speaking receptive travel agency based in Spain. We offer business trips to companies in the MICE sector. We have been the market leader in organizing and planning business trips for over 35 years. We know the market perfectly and that is why we have the perfect plan to help you organize and carry out the success of your team building in Madrid. We create your events in a serene environment so that your clients feel good and can enjoy their stay in Madrid to 100%. As a DMC receptive agency, we offer complete packages from arrival to departure, including all services such as accommodation, transfers, meeting rooms, audiovisual and technical equipment, decoration and lighting, F&B services, team building activities, etc.
INDIGO DMC GROUP offers you team building activities in Madrid but also in many other cities in Spain such as Barcelona, Málaga, Seville, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife, Bilbao, Valencia or any city in Spain you wish.
Team Building Madrid – SPORTS ACTIVITIES
INDIGO DMC GROUP offers team building in Madrid with sports activities such as: kayaking, canoeing, multi-sport Olympics, tree climbing, mountain biking, cycling, road to the Toledo belvederes by electric bike, karting and more.
We also offer other team building activities in other Spanish cities such as the Caminito del Rey in Andalusia, kayaking on the Guadalquivir in Seville or the Olympics on the beach in Barcelona.
Do not hesitate to contact us to find out more!
For travelers, adventurers and all those people who like to go out into nature and explore every corner they visit. In Madrid you have a great opportunity to do it through its spectacular San Juan Reservoir on a kayak.
Would you like to take a canoe ride but you are in Madrid and you don´t know where? Come to the San Juan reservoir and enjoy touring its calm waters, bather by the Alberche river, on a canoe that INDIGO DMC rent for you.
Would you like to live pure adventure? Sierra de Guadarrama has the highest number of tree climbing adventure parks in the whole Spain. The parks have zip lines, hanging bridges, ladders, networks and many more elements that challenge the adventurer. In Sierra de Guadarrama parks, you could enjoy all of them safely, no matter what your level of experience is.
Mountain biking in Madrid is one of the best ways to explore more o this area of Spain. Madrid offers endless MTB trails and routes to ride through deep river valleys, ancient pine tree forests and breathtaking mountain landscapes in Sierra de Guadarrama Nation Park just 1 hour form Madrid city. Furthermore Mountain Biking in Madrid can also take place even closer to the city, in Casa de Campo. These beautiful forests and hilly countriside lie it a mere 10-minutes drive form the city center!
The teambuliding karting is an adventure rich in emotions. It offers the co workers an experience full of adrenaline in a fasta and technical circuit... the challenge proposed by Teambuilding karting can help your work groups a lot. It develops tea spirit, strategy design, challenge and self-improvement... Do not hesitate and organize your company event. A good way to motivate your teams, and get out of the "professional" environment.
If you have any questions, please contact us
Team Building Madrid – ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES
INDIGO DMC GROUP creates team building in Madrid with touch of adventure such as 4x4 Rally through the Sierra de Guadarrama, all-terrain vehicle driving courses, guided quad routes, multi-adventure activities in the “Sierra de Madrid”, rafting in Somosierra, canyoning, beautiful Via Ferrata, climbing, bungee jumping, zip lining, hiking in the Sierra de Gredos (you will encounter emerald lakes as well as natural swimming pools) and also in the nature reserve of Pedriza, horseback riding and more.
These activities of team building in Madrid will make your event a success!
- 4x4 Sierra de Guadarrama: A route of several hours through the most important places in the Sierra de Guadarrama, such as the Monastery of El Escorial, the Valley of the Fallen, the Alto de los Leones or the Port of Navacerrada. All with the incomparable natural setting of the mountains and feeling the adrenaline of adventure.
- All-Terrain Vehicle Training Courses: Whether you are a novice driver or a more experienced one, you will enjoy the unforgettable experience of driving one of our all-terrain vehicles through some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in Madrid. Our qualified monitors will give you the basic rules to drive these vehicles and thus enjoy a safe and comfortable way.
- Guided quad routes. Enjoy an exciting tour mounted one of these vehicles through the different paths of the mountain after a simple introductory course. Get on the quad and show your skills on the back of these intrepid vehicles. NOTE: to take the quad you need a driver's license.
- Rafting in Somosierra. One of the most stimulating and refreshing adventure activities to spend an unrepeatable business day. To do this activity you need great resilience and know how to work as a team. Enjoy the rapids and waves of the rivers with all the necessary equipment to practice this activity safely (vests, helmets etc.). This is one of the most recommended activities to practice team buildings, since great trust is needed in the team and all work together in the middle of a dream environment, full of cornices, ravines, waterfalls and water slides.
- Via Ferrata. Via Ferratas are a little-known adventure sports that require great skill and concentration. One of its strengths is the ability to cross cliffs and ravines safely by hooks, cables and harnesses embedded in the rock. You don't need a lot of experience to do it, but you do need courage, determination and, above all, a desire to have fun and be amazed by the landscapes in the background. Madrid can boast endless natural landscapes in which to practice climbing, especially in the Sierra Norte, with granite and limestone walls perfect for all levels (beginners or experts).
- Bungee jumping. Undoubtedly one of the most extreme adventure sport. Suitable only for brave people who want to live strong experiences. Bungee jumping is the king of adventure sports. With all the excitement of high jumping, but with the addition of a rubber band to bounce back after a vertical drop of more than 30 meters. Are you ready to feel more alive than ever?
- Zip lining. Fly over the mountains of Madrid launching yourself from this zip line that will make you feel like an eagle soaring through the skies. A different plan to enjoy nature with your work team and in which each one will set their limits.
- Hiking in Sierra de Gredos. The Sierra de Gredos is one of the most beautiful mountain landscapes in Spain, with large granite peaks and wooded and green environments all year round. It also has multiple rivers, streams and valleys that offer unparalleled landscape diversity.
Team Building Madrid – GASTRONOMIC EXPERIENCE
Spanish gastronomy is famous all over the world, as evidenced by the international recognition of its chefs, Spain has more than 200 restaurants awarded with Michelin stars!
INDIGO DMC GROUP creates the best gastronomic and wine experiences with Team building in Madrid. Here are a few examples: culinary challenge, tasting in traditional markets, wine tasting in bodegas, tasting of cheese, Iberian ham or "Spanish liquid gold" olive oil, tapas or pintxos routes.
You can take advantage of these activities of team building in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, San Sebastian, Valencia, Alicante, Málaga, Seville, or any other city in Spain where you want to host your event.
- Culinary Challenge. Cooking as a team is one of the activities that will most contribute to strengthening the bonds of union between the workers of your company. And if it is preparing some of the most delicious local dishes in Spain, such as paella or tapas, you can reward them with a great meal at the end.
- Tasting in traditional markets. The San Miguel Market, the San Antón Market, the Chamberí Market… Madrid is a city full of traditional markets where you can taste all the delicacies of Spanish and international food in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
- Wine tasting in bodegas. The fame of Spanish wines is known throughout the world: Rioja, Ribera del Duero... at Indigo DMC we also organize wine tastings to learn more about this legendary art in which the taste, smell and culture come together to form a unforgettable dining experience.
- Tasting of Spanish products. Omelet, paella, tapas, Iberian ham… Spain is one of the countries with the most diverse culinary culture. Learn more about the country while you taste some of the star dishes of the national cuisine.
Team Building Madrid - CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
With INDIGO DMC GROUP and the offered cultural activities of team buildung in Madrid, you can discover Spanish culture such as: various dance workshops in famous Flamenco tablaos, percussion lessons, rooftop challenges, cultural gymkhanas, guided routes in vintage car and more.
- Dance Workshops. Flamenco Tablaos. A centenary art and world representative of Spanish culture in the world. You learn everything about this dance and take your first steps as a bailaor or bailaora feeling all the passion and charm of this type of dance.
- Percussion lessons. Classes that will teach you to follow the rhythm of the music and where coordination and concentration are key. In addition, they will help you relax and release adrenaline.
- Rooftop challenges. Discover the most glamorous terraces and penthouses in Madrid with the most splendid views of the city. A unique event that will allow you to enjoy the city from above.
- Cultural gymkhanas. Live a unique business day doing team building activities with tailor-made gymkhanas, with characterizations of famous people, a historical background and developed in some of the most charming points in Madrid.
- Guided routes in vintage cars. Discover the city of Madrid with vintage cars that will make your tour an immersive experience with which to learn more about the history of the city.
Team Building Madrid - Corporate Social Responsability ( CSR ) - ECO-RESPONSIBLE
INDIGO DMC GROUP bets for eco-responsible team building activities. Reducing our environmental footprint as much as possible is fundamental to us. Actively involve your teams for the good of the planet: reforestation, reforestation, solidarity activities such as express reform, solidarity treasure hunts, protection of animals, construction of bird nests.
Our team will provide you with the best alternatives for responsible team building activities throughout Spain.
Our team building activities are based on four main principles:
- Waste elimination, pollution reduction and renewable use of materials
- Inclusiveness and diversity
- Regeneration of natural systems
- An eight-step methodology to inspire, educate and guide event professionals in their transition to circular management, so that our clients receive sustainable services.